Welcome to Charles H. Huber Attorney at Law
Helping St. Louis with bankruptcy and traffic violations for over 30 years.
Why Choose Charles H. Huber
- 30 years of helping clients navigate Bankruptcy and Traffic law.
- An attorney that cares about his clients and helping them get back on their feet.
- Has handled hundreds of bankruptcy cases and traffic violation cases.
- Has an exemplory reputation with past and current clients as well as peers with in his field of expertise.
- An attorney that understands the stress and emotion that comes with financial difficulties and the decision to file for bankruptcy.
- There are no fancy offices and expensive furnishings, just genuine care and exemplory expertise.
Free Telephone Consultation
Call Now - 314-298-0305
Fill out the online form
St. Louis Bankruptcy Attorney
Do you dread paying your bills because you do not have enough money to get from paycheck to paycheck? Have you stopped answering your phone because you are afraid a creditor is calling? Do you want to get out from under your debt, wipe the slate clean and get a fresh start with your credit? Filing for bankruptcy can help ease the stress of unpaid bills and debt that seems to keep piling up.
We have been filing bankruptcy cases for over 30 years in St. Louis and we are here to help you throughout the entire process. Whether you want to file for chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy, we work with you to find out which one will best suit your situation. Filing for bankruptcy in Missouri is not difficult when you work with a great bankruptcy attorney.
Aside from bankruptcy, Charles H. Huber offers a number of other legal services:
What We Do
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Wage garnishments
- Debt collection lawsuits
- Threats from creditors
- Traffic tickets
- Workers’ Compensation claims
- Name Changes
Charles H. Huber Attorney at Law
For more than 30 years, the Law Office of Charles H. Huber has served Missourians who face bankruptcy. Charles H. Huber is a St. Louis Bankruptcy attorney whose practice has expanded over the years in response to the needs of his clients.
One of the areas he has expanded to is traffic law. As a traffic lawyer in St. Louis, he has helped hundreds of traffic violation cases. Whether you need help with a speeding ticket or other moving violation, Charles is here to stand by your side and challenge the charges to get the best results for you. If you have questions on your case that you need answered, fill out the free consultation online form to receive a response as soon as possible.