Charles H. Huber
Charles Huber graduated from the Law School of the University of Missouri – Columbia in 1979.
Charles has been in private practice for over 30 years. He is a member of the Missouri State Bar Association and admitted to practice law in all State, County, and Municipal courts in the State of Missouri.
Charles is also a member of the Federal Bar of the Eastern District of Missouri. This allows him to practice in the Federal courts in the Eastern District of Missouri, and, specifically, bankruptcy court.
Professional Associations, Awards & Certifications
- Missouri State Bar Association
- Federal Bar of the Eastern District of Missouri
What Sets Charles Huber Apart?
- Practicing for More Than 30 Years
- Friendly & Committed Attorney
- Excellent Customer Service
- Convenient Location
- Good Reputation